Proposed new groups October 2016 and January 2017
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business (QCF) UCAS 180 Points
You will gain specialist knowledge and understanding in key concepts of business, marketing, accounting, human resources, management, administration, retail and law, alongside the ability to apply this knowledge to real world business situations. Experienced tutors will introduce you to the dynamic world of business through case studies, group work and business projects and extracurricular activities.
The course has been designed to provide specialist knowledge of business and accounting. This course is made up of 18 units that reflect the knowledge. It is broadly equivalent to three GCE A Levels.
What are the benefits of Degree Foundation ?
- Excellent introduction to the world of Business
- Insight into Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Retail, Finance and Legal Environment
- Upgrade of English language skills and level.
All students are given individual help and advice in:
- choosing suitable degree courses and universities
- completing application forms
- completing a personal statement
- preparing for interviews
The big advantage is that you get to university without having to re-sit your A-Levels and you are able to move seamlessly into the first year of a degree course, having become familiar with higher education.
Why should I do a Degree Foundation Course?
- The first step to a full time degree course
- It will provide you with a sample of a degree
- It will help you to secure employment if you do not wish to Study further
- Students who have completed GCSEs or equivalent
- English proficiency (CEFR B2 or IELTS 5.5)
- Intakes: Jan, April, July & Oct.
Why should I choose Global London College?
- Industry experienced with professional, excellent, and highly-qualified lecturers
- Clear study pathways
- Personal attention to all learners – Student Welfare, ILP’s (Individual Learning Plans), extracurricular activities
- Small classes for more exclusive service and inclusive learning environment
- Careers advice and also advice on progression to a university degree.
In exceptional circumstances, mature students without formal qualifications may be considered subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.