Living with a British family is a great way to improve your English while living in London. Our host families are very varied; you may stay with a single person, a family with children, a retired couple, a young couple.
All our Homestay Hosts are inspected to British Council standards so whatever family you live with we guarantee that they will be friendly, passionate about helping you learn English and committed to ensuring you have a great time in London.
From Home stay accommodation you can expect:
- Your own bedroom (usually single)
- Option between Superior and Standard accommodation
- Shared bathroom with laundry facilities
- Breakfast and evening meal from Monday to Sunday (a more independent self-catering option is available – ask for Private Home Accommodation)
- Location of the host family on your request – Zone 1, 2, 3
Host families are trained and provided with a copy of our Child Protection Policy. We work closely with them to guarantee the protection and welfare of our under 18’s.
For our prices please click→ Accommodation price list 2016
If you want to cancel you accommodation, you must inform the college no less than 10 working days prior your arrival date.
Cancellations received less than 10 working days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation charge of 1 week, plus booking fee.
Cancellation requests must be received during Global London College office hours, which are from 09.30 – 18.00 (London time) Monday through Friday. Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays (including the days between Christmas and New Year) are excluded.