visaIf you are coming to study in the UK , you will need to apply for a student visa. There are three  main types of student visas available:

  • Student Visitor Visa (SVV) – Courses under 6 months
  • Extended Student Visitor Visa (SVV) – Courses of 6-11 months
  • General Student Visa (GSV) – Courses of 11 or more months

You can find out more about these visas on the UKVI website.

Level Requirement and Documents for General Student Visas

Normally the GSV will only be available to students studying for 11 or more months.

If you are applying for a General Student Visa your level of English must be at or above the level required by the UKVI. When you apply to study with us and request GSV sponsorship, you will therefore need to submit evidence of your English level. Evidence of English level must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT) certificate. Please visit the UKVI`s website to view the current list of approved SELTs.
You will also need to submit a GLC application form to Global London College.

These forms can be downloaded hereGLC Diploma application form

Download  hereGLC English Courses Application Original

Download  hereGLC Application form Child

· If you are aged under 18, you will also need to complete a GLC Parental Consent Form.

This can also be downloaded here →. GLC Parental Consent form
Global London Collegeges is listed by UKBA as Tier 4 (General) and Tier 4 (Child).